Hi, Welkom, Molweni!
Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting
A little bit about myself – I’ve been doing photography for over 12yrs now and went full-time in 2011. I love anything that involves creative thought, history and sentimentality and these are probably some of the reasons I’ve found myself in this industry today..
I like to venture into as many genres of photography as I can, but the most rewarding so far has to be capturing people and life memories..
I would describe my work as more of a documentary, moment capturing style with a minimal, clean and bright editing finish.
Browse, feel free to comment, drop me a MAIL to say HI and I look forward to be blogging about you some day!
10 Me Facts:
- Proudly South African
- I love to dance – it’s my number 1 de-stressor
- LOVE music!
- I have a bucket list of countries I would like to see
- My family & friends are my all & are the big reason of who I am today
- A hopeless romantic
- Good food + Laughter + Love + Music + Chocolate make my world go round
- Love experiencing new things & learning from others
- I am a sucker for chocolate cake!
- One person I wish I could have photographed would definitely have been ELVIS!
Peace & Love
Lee-Ann Vigus xx